In a globalizing economy like India, businesses across all industries have one thing in common – the need for a reliable communications infrastructure.
Tatanet VSAT Services offered by Nelco, is a satellite-based communications service capable of supporting Internet, data, video, LAN, voice/fax communications, and provides powerful, dependable private and public network communications solutions. Increasingly popular, VSATs are a single, flexible communications platform that can be installed quickly and cost effectively to provide connectivity solutions for government and enterprise requirements. The benefits of VSAT technology are being realized in many sectors, both private and public - from banks to administrations, schools, hospitals, and rural telecommunications, VSATs are being seized upon to elevate economic, educational, and health standards.
The VSAT advantage
VSATs will change the way you do business as geographical barriers are eliminated and remote or distant businesses and communities are brought even closer.
- Reach– Connect your extended enterprise be it branches, ATMs, warehouses etc with ease, no matter how remote the locations offering a consistent class of services
- Rapid Deployment- VSATs can be quickly deployed to geographically dispersed sites within weeks compared to months or years with traditional communications infrastructure.
- Cost Effective – Centralized bandwidth allocation over network
- High Uptime & Centralized network management - Ensure high network uptime of 99.5% with a 24x7 network operations team proactively monitoring the network to ensure the committed uptime
- Business Continuity – Seamless back-up connectivity options to terrestrial media
- Flexibility- Connectivity options with low as well as high bandwidth solutions to take care of both symmetrical and asymmetrical needs, and easy scalability depending on business operation needs, with end-to-end control.
- Secure– Independent of external public networks
- Surveillance– Video Surveillance capabilities at ATM sites